Unified under one brand
At the time of engagement, Buslink had a mix of operations, each with their own website, identity and corporate materials.
Although working well as a group, externally it was difficult for them to be recognised as one. They needed to communicate their position, core strengths and values more effectively to:
- Unify all operations under one brand
- Increase public brand awareness, and;
- Be seen as a leader to grow market share.
Facilitating a Brand Strategy workshop over a few weeks with senior management, we helped them brainstorm and craft the core components of their Brand Foundations. These were incorporated into a master brand style guide.
- Deliver a brand strategy that worked across all group bus operations
- Design a master brand style guide that’s easy to understand and implement
- Bring all operational content including timetables, from several websites to sit under one unified website
- Create new identity, tagline, iconography diagrams and imagery to use across all mediums and documentation both internally and for marketing purposes
- Provide a user friendly website with easily accessible information for both the public and potential clients
- Implement new uniforms for three different job areas that satisfied employees working in varying climatic conditions in Australia.
“You understand your business, but can get ‘bogged down’ in the day-to-day tasks. We already had some of the answers as to what our business was about, but the workshop helped us to ‘reveal’ and nail them. It focussed us on what we needed to do to communicate better.
I don’t think we would have achieved so much in such a short space of time if we hadn’t commenced with the workshop.”
Tim Paul, CFO of Buslink